Thursday, October 4, 2012

not everything guilded is gold

 I think maybe its normal to wish for an end. A final place to rest my head for all those that never got my struggle. I wish I could give them my severed limbs. Give them my severed limbs to let them see I am just broken pieces. I want all my pieces scattered everywhere-filling holes in their reality with my mangled skin and clots forming over their black and white vision. Fill them with the meat of my fucking soul so that not only I choke on myself but they choke on the dryness of my tenderness also. They can pick me from their teeth as I pick their shrapnel from the bit of my blown mind. WE can share in the ecstasy of agony. Writhe in my blood, because no one would be silly enough to sacrifice their own. I promise you, there will be enough to cover all the scars form healed wounds. just no one to hold eithr of us once its over. You walk away proudly. DO IT. You walk and with each step leave footprints in my blood. It takes understanding to feel guilt, and it takes gold to be guild. but not everything gilded is gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment